Don’t miss the best deal of the year! If you haven’t had a chance to take Dee Fink’s facilitated two-week online workshop, Significant Learning by Design-I, or Saundra McGuire’s facilitated two-week Teach Students How to Learn online workshop yet . . . be sure to take advantage of one of Optimize Learning’s Holiday/Year End Specials!
Special #1: Bring a Colleague Two-for-One — Register yourself and a colleague for a special session of either Significant by Design-I or Teach Students How to Learn beginning November 20 and ending December 9, 2019 for just $395. Yes, that’s TWO seats in our workshop for the price of one! You must register both participants at the same time for the discount to apply, so find a buddy to share the savings with you and snag the professional development opportunity you’ve been waiting for. (The end date has been extended a few days due to the Thanksgiving holiday.)
Registration Link for Significant Learning by Design-I
Registration Link for Teach Students How to Learn
Special #2: Me and My Gang — For a 40% discount, register a group of 8 or more for a Wednesday start date of YOUR CHOICE— BEFORE the end of the 2019 calendar year. (All workshops always begin on a Wednesday.) Talk about a great early holiday gift to your faculty team: learn together now, and create your own on-going support group for after the workshop! To schedule your group, contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seats and dates are filling fast as 2019 slips away…grab your Holiday/Year End Special today!
Image by BigStock: ID 318577021:Nelosa
Transform student learning with the experts!
- Participate in two-week, facilitated, online workshops
- Learn systematic processes that you can integrate into your existing courses to create exceptional learning experiences for your students
- Work with experienced coaches who provide individual, personalized feedback on workshop assignments
- Develop learning plans and tools through hands-on application activities designed for significant impact on student learning
- Gain ideas today that you can use in your classroom tomorrow
- Implement proven strategies to increase student engagement and learning and deepen your own teaching satisfaction
Many resources are available to tell you what should be included in a well-designed course. Optimize Learning goes beyond identifying what should be included and provides valuable information, ideas and insights from experts and practical, applied systematic processes that include not only what to include but how and why.
Optimize Learning provides facilitated online professional development workshops to faculty, staff, and administrators from colleges and universities worldwide. Participants in online workshops learn how to
- Design courses for more significant, engaged, lasting learning
- Develop learning activities and assessments that will improve learning and meet the increased expectations of multiple stakeholders